Saturday, July 3, 2010

Crescent Rolls

So I'm house sitting right now, and I'm really hungry, so I just went looking through the fridge and I found PILLSBURY CRESCENT ROLLS!  I have always wanted to eat a whole can myself, and not for the sense of accomplishment, but because I like them so much I could eat a whole can myself.  So I reached for the can, and my devil and angel appear.  My angel said, "Liz, you know that's not healthy for you... and you haven't worked out all week, so are you sure you want to eat that whole can yourself?"  My devil then replied, "Liz... you're in college.  Eat whatever the heck you want."

Needless to say, my devil won and I started the necessary preparations to make my delectable treat.  I preheat the oven, opened the can (which always freaks me out) and started pulling the dough apart.  Unfortunately, the dough kept ripping in the wrong places, and it didn't feel as soft as it normally does so I looked at the expiration date... DECEMBER 2009!  Imagine my disappointment as my dreams of eating a whole can myself were destroyed.

So now I'm eating a mango-orange sorbet.  I got over it quickly.

3 comments:

  1. My family would've eaten that in an instant. My mom fuh-reaks out when I throw away expired things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in your devil; fulfill your wish. Oh, those crescent rolls! They will forever remind me of you. Miss you Poo:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i ALWAYS freak out so much while opening the can. Most of the time i make matt open them for me because i nearly have a heart attack everytime.

    ReplyDelete