Thursday, May 26, 2011

Something in the Water (Song of the Day)

I love when a movie, TV show, or a simple commercial grabs my attention because of a song.  Tonight as I watched So You Think You Can Dance with my family a great song started playing and of course I didn't have my Shazam or my phone to quick write down the lyrics.  So I had Jess text it to me so that I could later find the song.  It is called "Something in the Water" by Brooke Fraser.  It is today's song of the day.

Here's the video so that you can listen to the song.  It's not the most brilliant music video in the world, but the music is what's important.  By the way, she hasn't made it to the $1.29 list on iTunes so you can get this song for $.99!!  Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. oh so you think you can dance, i will forever love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you think you can dance is the bestest show ever. I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete