Thursday, October 20, 2011

Changes

Isn't it funny how we change in life? I've been noticing a lot of changes about myself recently. I used to like leading, and now I prefer someone else to lead. I used to enjoy being the center of attention, and now I prefer to listen quietly to others (for the most part). I used to be untraveled and now I've seen the world. I once wanted to be a stage manager for live theater. Now I want to be an anthropologist. I never looked forward to French class in high school and I thought I had no language abilities. Now ASL is my favorite class, but I still don't have language abilities. I've kept some friends, and lost others... And I've become friends with people I never thought I'd be close to. I used to have straight A's... Now I definitely don't. My mom used to make me wonderful dinners, and now I eat a lot of PP&J. Life changes, and it sure is difficult to go through change sometimes but it's nice to recognize that all the changes are good. I could still learn and change things about myself, but what's nice is that I'm finally enjoying the process... I think. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that food for thought. It allowed me to postpone studying for my science exam another 10 minutes. Peace and blessin's.

No comments:

Post a Comment