Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crushes

For anyone who hangs out with me you know first hand that I have a lot of crushes.  Some think this is strange, but I don't think there is anything wrong with finding attractive qualities in A LOT of people.  Now again, for anyone who hangs out with me you also know that I have categories for these crushes.  I've started to lose track of all of them, so I'm writing them here.  It's a list that's growing, and I threw it together quick so I might be missing a lot of people, but enjoy what I have.

Nerd Crushes:
  • Jack Black
  • Andy Sandberg
  • Michael Cera
  • Shia Labeouf

Old Man Crushes:
  • Paul Simon
  • Steve Carrell
  • Kevin Bacon
  • Colin Firth (Also an English Crush)
  • Tom Hanks

Girl Crushes:
  • Emma Stone
  • Zoey Deschanel
  • Beyonce
  • Ellen Degeneres
  • Emma Watson
  • Keira Knightly

Cartoon/Fictional Character Crushes:
  • Thor
  • Peter Pan
  • Mr. Darcy
  • Mr. Knightley

Just Plain Sexy Crushes:
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Justin Long
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  • Heath Ledger
  • Patrick Dempsey
  • Zac Efron
  • Darrin Criss (Also Talent Crush)
  • Neil Patrick Harris
  • John Krasinski

Talent Crushes:
  • Bela Flek
  • Chris Thile (Also Just Plain Sexy Crush)
  • Paul Simon
  • Cat Stevens
  • Ben Sollee
  • Marcus Mumford (Also an English Crush)
  • Jonathan Groff

2 comments:

  1. Your girl crushes are missing Emma Watson and Natalie Portman - what gives?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right. i just updated it, but with keira knightly instead of natalie portman. i never really crushed on her.

    ReplyDelete