Friday, March 29, 2013

Andy's Song

Andy came over tonight and dedicated a new song he found to me.

Sometimes music touches your soul.  The sound goes through your ears and travels to the deepest corners of your heart, and it causes you to well up with tears.  That's what this song did to me.  The tears contained a mixture of sadness and joy, but mostly joy.  And then Andy and Jordan began to dance and clap.  I love it when Andy dances.  He's a special person.  I believe God brings certain people into your life to remind you how wonderful and joyful life is.  Andy is one of those people.  I closed my eyes and felt peace and happiness, and allowed the song and the joy in the room to heal me.

He dedicated this song to me, and now I dedicate it to you.  Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment